Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend HW

Hello. I hope all of you are well. I was afraid that an alien ship came down and abducted the majority of my senior AP Literature class, as my class was nearly half empty. Or should I say half full?

In any case, I was unable to scan the pages of the text for this weekend's reading - although it wasn't from lack of trying. The pov reading will have to wait until Tuesday. However, There is still plenty to do on your part. You have to work on your independent reading assignments, work on your college essays (first draft due Friday), work on learning the AP lit terms for a test next week, and reading Hemmingway's story for a second time. I did want to mention that the independent reading assignment is due November 8th, not the 26th as I said Friday.

So, keep busy with the work you have to do and write the college essays.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment