Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to AP Literature

Hello,

Let me formally welcome you all to AP lit. I am excited to begin a new year, and have heard great things about all of you from your former teachers. It is a great pleasure to work with such gifted and dedicated students, and I humbled by the opportunity. The year ahead will likely be a challenging one for you, but with great challenges come great rewards.

I will use this blog on a daily basis to keep you apprised of any changes or alterations to the schedule, or any goings-on, which I may have failed to mention in class. I will also use it to post homework assignments and friendly reminders about due dates, upcoming work, and administrative tasks. Please be sure to log in every day to check for updates.

Once again, welcome. I am eager to get started and look forward to a productive year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment